- FISA Court Colludes with NSA to Allow Unconstitutional SurveillancePosted 3 years ago
- Ron Paul says U.S. Gov’t Considers its Citizens to be the EnemyPosted 3 years ago
- U.S. Officials don’t know how much Secret Material Snowden TookPosted 3 years ago
- Nancy Pelosi: We Should Give up Liberty for Security, Snowden a Criminal – Booed by AudiencePosted 3 years ago
- US Officials Leave 700 Troops in Jordan, Patriot Missiles and Fighter Jets – Escalation of Syrian WarPosted 3 years ago
- If Obama Wants No More Snowdens, He Should Stop Spying and Assassinating, Says WikiLeaksPosted 3 years ago
- EFF Sues NSA, DOJ Over Secret Surveillance ProgramPosted 3 years ago
- Yahoo Was Reportedly Forced to Join PRISM By a Secret CourtPosted 3 years ago
- the Organic Review: Final Verdict for Raw Milk Farmer – $1,000 Fine & No Jail TimePosted 3 years ago
- US Deepens Fight in Syria; Many Skeptical of Chemical Weapons, Ron Paul says Same Rhetoric as IraqPosted 3 years ago
Sucks for Gun Grabbers – Obamacare Amendment Forbids Gun and Ammo Registration
by Awr Hawkins
Good news — it has become known that hidden deep within the massive 2800-page bill called Obamacare there is a Senate Amendment protecting the right to keep and bear arms.
It seems that in their haste to cram socialized medicine down the throats of the American people, then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Barack Obama overlooked Senate amendment 3276, Sec. 2716, part c.
According to reports, that amendment says the government cannot collect “any information relating to the lawful ownership or possession of a firearm or ammunition.”
CNN is calling it “a gift to the nation’s powerful gun lobby.”
And according to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), that’s exactly right. He says he added the provision in order to keep the NRA from getting involved in the legislative fight over Obamacare, which was so ubiquitous in 2010.