- FISA Court Colludes with NSA to Allow Unconstitutional SurveillancePosted 10 months ago
- Ron Paul says U.S. Gov’t Considers its Citizens to be the EnemyPosted 10 months ago
- U.S. Officials don’t know how much Secret Material Snowden TookPosted 10 months ago
- Nancy Pelosi: We Should Give up Liberty for Security, Snowden a Criminal – Booed by AudiencePosted 10 months ago
- US Officials Leave 700 Troops in Jordan, Patriot Missiles and Fighter Jets – Escalation of Syrian WarPosted 10 months ago
- If Obama Wants No More Snowdens, He Should Stop Spying and Assassinating, Says WikiLeaksPosted 10 months ago
- EFF Sues NSA, DOJ Over Secret Surveillance ProgramPosted 10 months ago
- Yahoo Was Reportedly Forced to Join PRISM By a Secret CourtPosted 10 months ago
- the Organic Review: Final Verdict for Raw Milk Farmer – $1,000 Fine & No Jail TimePosted 10 months ago
- US Deepens Fight in Syria; Many Skeptical of Chemical Weapons, Ron Paul says Same Rhetoric as IraqPosted 10 months ago
Alabama Passes Warantless Drone Blockage Bill in Senate Committee
by TAC Update
Alabama SB317, the Freedom from Drone Surveillance Act, passed the State Senate judiciary committee unanimously, 8-0. It will soon have a third reading and final vote in the state senate and needs your help to move forward!
This bill is currently the strongest anti-drone spying bill in the country, and your calls today can move it out of the Senate and on to the state house.